TRD Heavy Duty Top Mount - Front
Uprating the top mounts gives much more positive location to the suspension strut on your car, providing the following benefits,
1, More precise steering with better feedback.
2, Shock absorbers can work more effectively, because they no longer compress the standard soggy rubber mount first, thus providing better spring control.
3, Helps maintain Camber settings under heavy cornering.
4, Helps maintain Castor settings under heavy braking.
Note: Not Handed
Price is for one single mount
- Black Friday 23
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93