MR2 MK2 SW20 Mono Sport Tein Coilover Kit
MONO SPORT offers not only the precise steering feel that strongly appeals to sport-minded drivers, but also the flexible movement. MONO SPORT is set up to let the drivers enjoy the runs on circuits and/or winding roads and everyday driving on streets with the damping force adjusted.
Mono Sport Features include:
- Well-Thought Settings to Meet Different Needs for Different Vehicle Models!
- Mono-Tube Structure to Deliver Rich Information from Road Surface!
- Full-Length System for Ride Height Adjustment w/ Minimal Change in Ride!
- Newly-Designed Upright Strong Tube for Strut Type Suspensions!
- 16-level Damping Force Adjustment + ADVANCE M.S.V.!
- Compatible with EDFC Series to enable In-Car Damping Force Adjustment!
- Upper Mounts Included for Easy Installation!
- Highly Durable & Reliable!
- Thoroughgoing Rust-Proofing!
- Highly-Rigid Bracket & Shell Case!
- Smooth Ride Height Adjustment & One-of-A-Kind Adjusting Wrench!
- No-Sag Springs!
- High-Spec Damper Oil!
- Available for Overhaul & Revalving!
MR2 MK2 SW20 Specific Features:
- 4 x Height adjustable shock absorbers
- 4 x Coil springs
- Damping rate: 16 way top adjustable
- Ride height adjustment range: Front -57 to +2mm, Rear -68 to +47mm
- Spring Rates: Front 5kg, Rear 10kg
- Front Mounts: Camber adjustable pillowball
- Rear Mounts: Reinforced rubber
EDFC Compatible? Yes please purchase EDFCII, EDFC Active or EDFC Active Pro separately - EDFC strut kit also required.
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 1 3S-GE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 2 3S-GE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 2.0 GT Rev 3 3S-GE 11/93> 12/99
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 1 3S-FE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Coupe Rev 2 3S-FE 12/91> 08/92
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 1 3S-GTE 12/89> 12/91
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 2 3S-GTE 12/91> 11/93
- Toyota MR2 Turbo Rev 3 3S-GTE 11/93> 08/99