SuperPro bushes offer the advantages of more superior cornering, stability, steering and braking, reduced NVH, greater durability, easy fitment and cost efficiency - with every item backed up by SuperPro's exclusive Research & Development and customer technical support.
Note: Please check diameter of your roll bar before ordering - an easy way to do this is to use an open ended spanner.
SuperPro polyurethane bushings are backed by a 3 year 60000km warranty from the date of purchase against faulty manufacture or performance.
Where required all SuperPro kits contain a small quantity of Polyurethane grease. This grease should be applied to all polyurethane surfaces in contact with metal
Celica Rear Anti Roll Bar Bush Kit for Celica & GT4
2 Bushes in Kit
Fits G on diagram
- Toyota Celica 1.8 ST AT200 05/95> 10/99
- Toyota Celica 2.0 GT ST182 08/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica 2.0 GT ST202 04/94> 10/99
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST165 01/88> 12/90
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST185 10/89> 03/94
- Toyota Celica GT4 ST205 02/94> 08/99
- Toyota Celica GTR 4WS ST183 09/89> 09/93