SuperPro bushes offer the advantages of more superior cornering, stability, steering and braking, reduced NVH, greater durability, easy fitment and cost efficiency - with every item backed up by SuperPro's exclusive Research & Development and customer technical support.
SuperPro polyurethane bushings are backed by a 3 year 60000km warranty from the date of purchase against faulty manufacture or performance.
Where required all SuperPro kits contain a small quantity of Polyurethane grease. This grease should be applied to all polyurethane surfaces in contact with metal
Front Wisbone - Rear Bush Kit for MR-S & Yaris
Bush Kit with offset location on both sides - to increase castor
2 Bushes in kit
Fits B in diagram
Fensport Tip: SuperPro's Front Wishbone Bush Kit offers a double offset adding caster. Increasing caster has 2 benefits, increased steering feel and improved dynamic camber. Dynamic camber is when you turn in to a corner the actual negative camber will increase, improving tyre contact and providing more grip.
- Toyota MR2 MK3 1.8 Roadster 01/00> 07/07
- Toyota Yaris 1.0 SCP10 01/99> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.3 NCP10 Japan Built 11/99> 12/02
- Toyota Yaris 1.3 SCP12 French Built 05/02> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.4 Diesel NLP10 10/01> 04/06
- Toyota Yaris 1.5 T-Sport NCP13 01/01> 04/06