BC Racing BR Series Coilover kit
30 position damping adjustment - adjusts both bump and rebound together.
The BR series coilovers use a large 44mm diameter piston in a 53mm diameter damper body to maximise oil capacity and reduce oil temperature and viscosity change.
Rideheight adjustable - the lower mount can be wound up or down the damper body to allow rideheight adjustment.
The lower spring platform of the BC Racing coilovers are adjustable, to allow corner weight adjustment.
4 x Coilover shocks & Springs
Front pillowball top mounts with adjustable camber
Recommended spring rates for best balance of performance & comfort to suit the majority of users are Front 6kg.mm, Rear 4kg.mm
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 20 Valve AE101 01/91> 05/95
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 20 Valve AE111 05/95> 12/00
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 GTi AE92 05/87> 08/89
- Toyota Corolla 1.6 GTi AE92 89 to 92
- Toyota Corolla 1.6SR & G6R AE111 07/97> 12/99
- Toyota Corolla 1.8 GXi AE102 11/92> 12/95
- Toyota Corolla G6 1.3 EE111
- Toyota Levin / Trueno 1.6 Supercharged AE101 06/91> 05/95
- Toyota Levin / Trueno 1.6 Supercharged AE92 05/87> 06/91