Avo Turbo Kit - Stage 1 & 2 - Complete Billet Turbo kit for GT86 & BRZ
Stage 1: We offer a drive in drive out fitting service for £4850 including vat for the stage 1 Avo turbo kit, Ecutek license, Fensport remap, oil & filter change.
Stage 2: Drive in - Drive out is £5850 including vat and adds Xtreme clutch, electronic closed loop boost control, 3 bar map sensor.
New 2020 Specification!
Stage 1 & 2 turbo kits have been upgraded to include a billet compressor wheel and 360 degree thrust bearing. (Same specification as 2019 stage 3).
Designed as a full bolt on kit with no cutting or welding required!
Also one of the rare kits that retain the original front bumper reinforcing beam (crash bar).
Combine the kit with our Fensport Turbo Remap for a turbo solution that looks and drives like it would from the factory!
AVO18/49 Billet Turbocharger with 6psi actuator - compressor wheel size 49.2/56, exhaust wheel size 50.5/68.
360 degree thrust bearing.
The turbocharger is rated for 400hp of flow, so there is certainly headroom available for future tuning.
Mechanical Oil Pump Specifications:
Avo are unique in using a mechanical oil pump located at the back of the engine, driven by the camshaft. There is also a oil reservoir tank, to the right of the turbocharger. This is the most reliable way to lift oil back to the engine, as it keeps the flow rate in sync with engine rpm.
Bar & Plate construction with cast end tanks 480 x 203 x 75mm
Intercooler pipework uses black wire-reinforced silicone piping and black powder coated steel piping.
The intake piping has ports to mount up a variety of blow-off valves.
GT86 & BRZ Avo Turbo kit features:
- Oil and water-cooled Turbocharger - 360 degree thrust bearing
- Unequal Length Exhaust Manifold
- FMIC and all necessary piping
- 2.5" or 3" Turbocharger Outlet Pipe
- Mechanical Oil Pump
- Turbo oil reservoir tank
- Turbo oil fillar neck & PCV valve system
- OEM blow off valve
- All assorted hoses, clamps & necessary fittings included
- Fits both RHD & LHD
- Low mounted turbo kit gives low centre of gravity and a near factory appearance.
Stage 1 - Mechanical boost control - the turbo kit produces 260 - 280 "flywheel" bhp depending on exhaust setup and fuel quality.
Stage 2 - Power can be adjusted from 260 to 400bhp and following features are available
- Up to 4 different boost settings via map switching or ECU connect
- Closed loop boost control (3 bar map sensor required)
- Oil, water & air temperature, vvt & advance multiplier dependant boost control for safety
- Throttle and gear dependant boost control
- Over boost protection
- Please purchase Xtreme clutch, 3 Bar Map Sensor & Electronic 3 port boost vsv separately.
- Clutch - Although its possible to use the standard clutch, it is preferred to upgrade for reliability and to hold the increased torque.
Electronic 3 port boost vsv
3 bar map Sensor - allows the ecu to read boost levels above 0.37 bar (stock sensor) also can provide a signal for overboost protection.
Avo 50/50 dump valve
Forge dump valve
Avo - breather system
We recommend a 2.5" exhaust as a minimum for power levels up to 285bhp after this we recommend 3".
We have completed over 100 Avo turbo kits here at Fensport and have 7 years experience in turbo charging GT86 & BRZ's.
- Subaru BRZ 2012 On
- Subaru BRZ 2017 On BRZ
- Toyota GT86 2012 to 2016
- Toyota GT86 2017 On